US election impact on Indian stock market
US election impact will be definitely seen on Indian Stock Market .As if Donald Trump’s win’s their would be a positive boost up in our Index. And if in case he looses their could be Negative Impact. And If the Results are mixed match then their will be roller costar ride in Indian Stock Market . So, please stay careful while marking your trades today . Mr. Trump has already announced his victory all those the result is yet to come.
Impact of 2016 elections on Indian Stock Market
We were expecting the victory of Hillary Clinton in the US presidential election during last us elections. But suddenly all expectation came down. When the results were announced. Their was a surprising victory of the Mr. Trump . This surprising Victory also surprised Indian Stock Market. by a fall of 1600 points in Sensex in Initial Trading Hours .
What impact could come on Indian Market in Long Run ?
If we talk about long run then We are in win -win situation. As who so ever wins their will be positive impact on Indian Economy in long run . Analyst at TheTradebond predicts that If Joe Bidden wins with democrats a status quo (Trump will be reelected with divided congress). The Bidden’sVictory with democrats and the Republicans will be holding the House of Representatives and The Senate.
If you are a Intraday trader and do trade on Nifty and Bank nifty then you should stay very careful in Stock Market today as We have seen in past that when ever thier is election in Us their is a huge impact on Indian Stock Market because We are a growing economy and we are closely related to Us economy in terms of development and we do focus on our growth by caring good trade relations with US .
Trading Strategy for Today
Do not over trade today Specially in Index future and Index Option .We at The Trade Bond are offering the Free Trading Signals for today so that you can book a good profit. In Stock Market Today and can take maximum benefit of Us Elections. So, do not miss the opportunity book the maximum Profit Fill the form mentioned below and Book the Profits now.
- Who is big bull of Indian Stock Market?Who is big bull of Indian Stock Market? Is rising topic nowadays and people say its Rakesh Junjhun Wala the present Big Bull of the Indian Stock Market. As he has booked a good amount of profit from the Indian Stock Market. He has invested in market during 1992’s Stock Market crash and then the
- Stocks for Intraday TodayWe at The Trade Bond provide the best stocks for trading in Intraday our “Stocks for Intraday Today” are as mentioned below these stocks are recommended on the basis of technical and fundamental Research. We also keep sharp eye on each and every domestic market news and International Market news. In order to make our
- What is Share Market?Share market is a place where buying and selling of stocks take place. The market is divided into two parts Primary share market and secondary share market. Primary Share Market The primary market is the place where the amount is raised for the first time from the public. Mainly IPO’s are launched in Primary Market.
- US election impact on Indian stock marketUS election impact will be definitely seen on Indian Stock Market .As if Donald Trump’s win’s their would be a positive boost up in our Index. And if in case he looses their could be Negative Impact. And If the Results are mixed match then their will be roller costar ride in Indian Stock Market
- Arnab Goswami ArrestedArnab Goswami arrested by Mumbai police on Wednesday morning 4th Nov 2020. He is Arrested due to an old case of suicide by mother and his sone a 53-year-old interior designer Nayik and his mother marked blame in the suicide note that Arnab Goswami The editor in chief of the Republic Tv has not paid